- EFFECTIVE RELIEF: Load with ice and place on an area after an injury to reduce swelling. These Packs are ideal for First Aid, Acute / Chronic Pain, Arthritis and more. As the cold decreases blood flow to injured tissue, inflammation gets reduced.
- EASY TO USE: These fillable Ice Caps offer Old Style, Traditional care. Fill with ice and secure the lid. They feature a large opening with a threaded, plastic cap to keep ice secure and melt water inside the bag, ensuring the bag stays dry and leak-free.
- FROZEN FLEXIBILITY: Ice Caps are the PERFECT size for relief as the user determines how much they should be filled. A full bag is good for general pain or large bruises. Less full allows the bag to remain flexible, offering a contoured fit on sore parts.
- WATERPROOF AND DURABLE: These Vintage Ice Bags are made of waterproof rubberized fabric with a plastic screw cap to securely keep the cold and wet inside the bag. Made of heavy-duty material, they travel well and are refillable and reusable.
- SAFE AND SIMPLE: Relief Pak Ice Packs can be used by Adults and Children and are Latex-free. Found everywhere, there is no condensation on the outside cloth surface. Cold therapy generally works best when used for 20-30 minutes every 3-4 hours.