- Keep your feet cool and dry with pedag Deo Fresh! These breathable full length inserts are designed for the hotter months in mind. The cotton terrycloth absorbs sweat, keeping your ballet flats dry and your boat shoes slip free. The natural sisal padding lets air circulate, keeping your foot cool. The pale blue style has syntactic silver blended in to help keep shoes clean.
- Deo Fresh insoles are thin enough to work with most low profile shoes. They work great as replacement insoles, or in addition to your shoe's current insole. They are lightweight and won't add uncomfortable bulk. If you need extra orthopedic support for your arch, ball of the foot and heel, pedag has several other molded styles ideal for warmer weather.
- These insoles are fully washable, so they can keep on keeping your feet cool all summer long! Just handwash with your favorite gentle detergent and allow to air dry. In order to stay soft, absorb sweat effectively and stay fresh themselves, they should be washed at the end of each day they are used. These soft, comfortable insoles are essential for protecting your favorite loafers, mules, slip ons, or other summer shoes from discoloration or damage due to sockless foot sweat.
- These terry cloth sisal insoles fit both men and women, and even children with bigger feet. The women's sizes range from sizes W6 to W13, and the men's sizes M6 through M14. Choose the size closest to your shoe size. If you are a half size, pick the next size up and trim to fit. These insoles come in pale blue and black, and are sold in packs of 1 and 3 sets each.
- With all day, everyday wear, and proper care, insoles last an average six months. With less frequent wear, they can last for years before needing to be replaced. High quality German-made inserts should produce continuous support from the naturally derived materials.